            Holiday Programming on MSNBC

HOLIDAY PROGRAMMING ON
AMERICA'S NEWSCHANNEL MSNBC
Thursday November 28, 2002- Friday November 29, 2002

Hope everyone has a safe and enjoyable holiday weekend.  Happy Thanksgiving!

Please take a look at MSNBC's special holiday programming schedule below.

THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 28
6AM ET
HEADLINERS & LEGENDS: BRADY BUNCH

7AM ET
HEADLINERS & LEGENDS: DAVID CASSIDY

8AM-12PM ET
MSNBC LIVE

12PM ET
HEADLINERS & LEGENDS: THE AYALA FAMILY (PREMIERE)
The heart-wrenching story of a child with Leukemia, whose parents had another baby
with hopes for a bone marrow transplant.

1PM ET
HEADLINERS & LEGENDS: ELIZABETH MONTGOMERY

2PM ET
HEADLINERS & LEGENDS: BARBARA EDEN

3PM-6PM ET
MSNBC LIVE

6PM ET
HEADLINERS & LEGENDS: MEG RYAN

7PM ET
HEADLINERS & LEGENDS: JULIA ROBERTS

8PM ET
MSNBC INVESTIGATES: SPECIAL DELIVERY
Inside the busiest maternity ward in America..Parkland Hospital in Dallas,TX, where
more than 14,000 babies are born each year.
Hosted by John Seigenthaler.

9PM ET
MSNBC INVESTIGATES: MIRACLE BABIES
A look into the life saving surgeries performed on infants & fetuses.
Hosted by John Seigenthaler.

10PM ET
MSNBC INVESTIGATES: MIRACLE CHILDREN
MSNBC follows three extraordinary families who's lives are forever changed by medical
miracles.
Hosted by John Seigenthaler.

11PM ET
MSNBC INVESTIGATES: PHOENIX ICU
In this hour we go inside the Pediatric Intensive Care Unit at St. Joseph's Hospital
in Phoenix.
Hosted by John Seigenthaler.

12AM ET
MSNBC INVESTIGATES: BALTIMORE SHOCK TRAUMA
We don't even want you to imagine what it's like to take a nail-gun shot to the heart.
 In fact, you don't even have to. That's how we start this fast-paced look inside the
Shock Trauma Center in Baltimore.
Hosted by John Seigenthaler.

1AM ET
MSNBC INVESTIGATES: VEGAS TRAUMA
MSNBC takes you inside the Trauma Unit at the University of Nevada.
Hosted by John Seigenthaler.

2AM ET
MSNBC INVESTIGATES: PHOENIX ICU

3AM ET
MSNBC INVESTIGATES: BALTIMORE SHOCK TRAUMA

4AM ET
MSNBC INVESTIGATES: VEGAS TRAUMA

5AM ET
HEADLINERS & LEGENDS: MICHAEL LANDON

FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 29
6AM ET
HEADLINERS & LEGENDS: BILL BIXBY

7AM ET
HEADLINERS & LEGENDS: DUDLEY MOORE

8AM-2PM ET
MSNBC LIVE

2PM-4PM ET
BUCHANAN & PRESS

4PM-5PM ET
LESTER HOLT LIVE

5PM-6PM ET
NACHMAN

6PM-7PM ET
THE ABRAMS REPORT

7PM-8PM ET
COUNTDOWN: IRAQ

8PM-9PM ET
DONAHUE

9PM-10PM ET
HARDBALL WITH CHRIS MATTHEWS
(Special: Best of Debates)

10PM-11PM ET
MSNBC INVESTIGATES: LIVE
(Thieves Caught on Tape)

11PM-12AM ET
DONAHUE

12AM-1AM ET
HARDBALL WITH CHRIS MATTHEWS
(Special: Best of Debates)

1AM-2AM ET
MSNBC INVESTIGATES: SHADES OF OBSESSION
A look at collectors who are obsessed with collecting some rather bizarre items, such
as Nazi memorabilia, and the personal items of serial killers.
Hosted by John Seigenthaler.

2AM-3AM ET
MSNBC INVESTIGATES: THE OBSESSED
People in this program can't stop hoarding things.  We take a fascinating tour through
the lives of these patients living with this real-life mental illness.
Hosted by John Seigenthaler.

3AM-4AM ET
MSNBC INVESTIGATES: HYPNOSIS
Can hypnosis really change physical reality through quiet motivation? Can the soft
suggestion to concentrate and focus actually overcome fear? Even obliterate pain?
We'll see the effects on a champion athlete, and a child paralyzed with fear over a
vaccination, among others.
Hosted by John Seigenthaler.

4AM-5AM ET
WEEKEND MAGAZINE: DRUNK DRIVING HOUR
They happen every day all over America. Drunk driving crashes. Accidents so
commonplace ... they rarely make news. And when they are reported, the journalistic
shorthand often goes something like this... "One dead, five injured in car crash.
Drunk driving suspected." And that's the end of it. A story briefly reported ... and
quickly forgotten. But we wondered ... what happens after the news coverage stops. How
do the victims and their families fare? What is the emotional toll? What are their
financial costs? Tom Brokaw reports.

5AM-6AM ET
HEADLINERS & LEGENDS: RUSSELL CROWE

*Schedule subject to change.

For more info, go to http://www.msnbc.com/news/MSNBCCABLE_Front.asp

This email is never sent unsolicited. You have received this MSNBC Primetime
Announcements
newsletter because you subscribed to it or, someone forwarded it to you.

http://www.msnbc.com/tools/newstools/e/emailextra.asp?nfeature=22