> Do not use raw::free-an-object because it will lead to crashes.  There is no
> equivalent function that is safe.
>
> If the turnover of vectors is too large for the GC to keep up then I suggest
> reusing them explicitly.
>

> --
> Martin Simmons
> LispWorks Ltd
> http://www.lispworks.com/

Thanks for the warning! And noted, we will avoid using raw::free-an-object.
Reading the documentation and experimenting around a bit, it seems that
LispWorks can garbage collect the static vector on its own. That's great, and
in contrast to certain other implementations which require manual free-ing.

Best,
Shubhamkar Ayare / digikar

On Thursday, 30 May, 2024 at 01:45:19 pm IST, shubhamay...@yahoo.co.in