Hi

I just pushed a major rework of the CLAST internals.

The system is now pretty much usable, of course with an emphasis on the
"pretty much".
I will welcome any bug report to improve it.

Tested on LW, SBCL and Allegro 11.x. CMUCL and CCL will work as well (just
need a little time).  Probably also ECL.  The naughty Java crowd giving us
ABCL instead needs to do some work (naughty, naughty, naughty)!  People
working on other implementations, please drop me a line.

https://clast.sf.net

(The documentation is not up to date, but that's minor)

Enjoy

--
Marco Antoniotti, Professor                   tel. +39 - 02 64 48 79 01
DISCo, University of Milan-Bicocca U14 2043   http://dcb.disco.unimib.it