Hello,

Off the top of my head, the main differences are in the
standardization issues, more specifically issues 2 -- PRINT-READ
consistency, 8 -- Interaction with FORMAT (this is about the tilde
slash ~// directive) and 9 -- Empty string as a local nickname. The
last one actually is not very related to PLNs, but rather can be
viewed as a separate issue, see the recent WSCL issue:
https://github.com/s-expressionists/wscl/issues/63 .

Thanks for the link to the documentation, I'll take a closer look :)

Best regards,
Alexander Fedorov