Yeah, I wouldn't think BP would do anything because of political expediency.
The MIT guy doesn't know anything either - does he?  Give me a break, the
MIT professor is standing up for what he knows is right and supporting his
argument with fact.  Al Gore is a damn fool who uses feelings to bolster his
argument. He thinks the louder he says something and the more he says it,
the truer it becomes.

Global warming is a ploy concocted by the scientists of the world so they
can get dollars to help "save" us from the calamity.

Volcanoes do more to pump pollution into the atmosphere than the US has ever
contributed, but no one gets upset because it's pretty safe bet that we
can't do anything about it. The temperature of the earth ebbs and flows, as
do most things and the variance has only been by 1 freaking degree in the
past 100 years.

In the 60s it was global cooling, now it's global warming. It never ceases
to amaze me how people are like sheep. The media throws something out and
the sheep lap it up.

I say bull caca

John