Bill doesn't understand that these companies have
employees and shareholders.

It's obvious now that Reagan's SDI is needed now with
crazies like Iran and North Korea having nuclear
technology.  Once again the Left was wrong.  They
fought tooth and nail against SDI.  These are the same
nutbags who believe in Global Warming.  Same lunatics.

Remember the "NO NUKES" movement?  Good thing we
didn't listen to them, because the Soviet Union
collapsed in part because of new nukes in Europe.

This gets tiresome because the Left has never been
correct on anything.  Why does anyone listen to them
anymore?  Perhaps we need more American History in the
schools instead of diversity training and the "I have
two mommies" bullshit.

If it were up to the Lefties, we'd all be a pile of
cinders right now.

Zinedine Zidane is a butt-head http://www.cafepress.com/zinedinezidane
Press 1 for English http://www.cafepress.com/press1forenglis
Hate Jon Corzine? http://www.ImpeachJonCorzine.com