I agree. Many people have told me I've slowed down over the past few
years, but the reality of it, is the code I write is also far more
sensible, solid, and more in-tune with the requirements. I'm only half

But there was NEVER a mistake that he had to go back and fix. Something about 'measure twice, cut once.' I think he used to 'think twice, type once.' :)

Still.... as I limp up and down the stairs, I can't help but bemoan the same thing happening to my grey matter as it did to the tendons in my knees and ankles.

And for all the posters in this thread, *forgetting* to mark such a subject as [OT] means you're definitely headed down the senility road.

Ack! And I'm right there with you (he says, noting he didn't put [OT] in the subject line)....

:-)

-Charlie