On Jul 14, 2006, at 3:42 PM, Charlie Coleman wrote:

*forgetting* to mark such a subject as [OT]

I don't think it's OT. "NF" I suppose.

The question of whether old programmers are good ones is pretty fundamental to us all professionally. Now if we can just get by trite "tortoise & hare" cliches, it'll be worthwhile.

For me, I am over 50, but still enjoying learning a new language. I keep forgetting to put the &^%%$# ";" at the end of each #$%&|@#$% line. Is that a sign of senility? Would I have remembered it better when I was younger. I don't know, I can't remember back that far. <g>

Ken