Guys,
I have a requirement from one of our suppliers to access their AS400 to
upload delivery document details into an AS400 mainframe.

Currently a VPN is used with an emulator (it looks like it is Tun Plus they
use aor a b*stardised verion of it which an operator simply keys data into
24x80 standard DOS like screen application.

What I want to do to avoid this rekeying is to pipe the information into the
program from our VFP application, thus emulating operator input. Has anyone
out there done this before and if so what approach did they use. I know I
could in effect write a VFP terminal emulator and I have a load of possible
solutions flying around in my head, but wondered if anyone knwe of an
emulator you can interface with from VFP or if there was an all VFP
solution. The link to the AS400 is via a VPN.

Thanks in anticipation.

Dave Crozier
 The secret to staying young is to live honestly, eat slowly, and to lie
about your age