<<
We need that here, everyone guy, girl, gay into the military for two
years 18 to 20. If there is a war they all stay until it is over. As it
is what are they doing with their time? Getting drunk/high and wrecking
cars.

I think National Conscription (as it is called in Britain, or drafting
in the US) should be brought back in too.  If you leave school, and have
no college place, and no job to go to, then you should be legally
obliged to join the forces.  You will learn valuable life skills
(teamwork, respect), a trade, and have a worthwhile career if you choose
to stay on.  Instead, we have a bunch of human rights protestors who
defend their right to claim benefit, and indulge in all manner of anti
social behaviour.

Apparently it is your right to stay in bed until midday, smoke weed for
breakfast, rob the local shop to score your next fix, throw a brick
through a strangers window because there is nothing else to do, then get
drunk with thirty of your idiotic mates and make a nuisance of
yourselves until three in the morning.

Regards

Dominic Burford BSc Hons MBCS CITP
Third Party Developer Program Senior Software Engineer

* Tel: +44 (0) 1536 495074
* [EMAIL PROTECTED]

"I conclude that there are two ways of constructing a software design:
One way is to make it so simple there are obviously no deficiencies, and
the other way is to make it so complicated that there are no obvious
deficiencies." -- Tony Hoare, Turing Award Lecture 1980