Pete, you're the conservative one. You probably would love to live in a
world full of opressed (and submissive) women wearing burkas.

I prefer them free and wearing bikinis.

You, like madigan, is an extremist. You both are christians talibans.

You're more balanced though. Although I do not share your opinions about the
world, I think you could be a good neighbor. But living next to madigan
would be probably hell, like those comic movies about living next weird
neighbors...

On 7/25/06, petetheisen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Helio W. wrote:
> How convenient.
>
> You also have a lot of coward right wing warmongers who would panic if
they
> would have to do the fight themselves.
>
> It's easy to be a "patriot" when you can send young kids to death while
> being a total p*ssy.

Hi Helio!

Well, YOU can always volunteer to go fight for Israel and the rest of
the free world, unless you oppose freedom and want to see women
enslaved, forced to wear burkas - oh, that's it, isn't it? You hate and
fear Jews and women!

Now I understand. This isn't about older guys who support the war not
wanting to enlist AGAIN at all! It is about you wanting to see Israel
driven into the sea and women killed, enslaved and/or covered up so you
don't have to see them.

Regards,

Pete

multipart/alternative