From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf
Of Kevin Cully
Sent: Sunday, August 20, 2006 4:17 PM
To: profox@leafe.com
Subject: Visual Foxpro : Data From Scratch

What if you wanted to create a parent and child table, with 100,000 records in the parent table, 1 to 5 child records per parent record, populated with some (slightly) meaningful information, and then to display them where as you move through the parent records that the appropriate child records would be displayed. All from scratch. How long would that take? In Visual Foxpro, it takes under three minutes. I even left in some syntax errors and the fixing of those errors. Keeping it real, ya know!

Here's my screencast on "Visual Foxpro : Data From Scratch"
http://cullytechnologies.com/presentations/vfpfromscratch/vfpdatafromscratch
.swf.html