I watched the movie and read the book ... er, thread.  It's not clear to me who
the target audience is supposed to be but with all due respect to Kevin, I
don't see the point.

As a client, why would I possible care about who ate what and when?  And if I
did, I think I would need a lot more information about what happened.

As a developer, assuming this is new to me, it is a gross simplification of the
process.

The bottom line is it does not matter what you have, what matters is what you
do with it.

Nobody has higher regard for the Fox than I do.  I think the idea of
screencasts is great and agree there should be more of them and I would be
happy to participate in developing them.  Kevin, you are a really sharp guy and
I respect your work and opinions; that's why I had to write this.

HALinNY