From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] on behalf of Bob Calco
Sent: Thu 31/08/2006 16:49
To: 'ProFox Email List'
Subject: [OT] Another day, another Bush assassination fantasy

http://tinyurl.com/ffpaa

- - -

This is just nuts.

For people who whine about criminalization of disagreement, they have
ironically already tried, convicted, and executed Bush for his policy
positions so many times and in so many different ways that it hurts my
head to think about it. All these kill-Bush fantasies are beyond
disturbing anymore.

Oh, I know, it's all about being "thought provoking". Why doesn't
somebody come up with a film waxing Bill Clinton or Kofi Annan thirty
different ways from sundown for a change? That might provoke some
thought too.

I really, really, really didn't like Clinton, but I don't recall ever
wishing death or physical harm upon him like Bush's opponents seem to
fantasize about Bush's assassination.

Between pull-the-finger president dolls and dream-fantasies about his
assassination, I think the disrespect shown the man and the office has
gone way out of bounds and off the charts. Talk about
self-righteousness gone beserk.

These hate-Bush people have some nerve claiming they live in a
dictatorship or are being censored in any way, shape or form. Nothing
could be further from the truth, and in fact it is they who are
criminalizing disagreement--and making it a capital offense.

- Bob