=> -----Original Message-----
=> From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
=> [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Robert Calco
=> Sent: Friday, September 15, 2006 14:05
=> To: ProFox Email List
=> Subject: Re: [OT] Pope stest the world straight.
=>
=>
=> On Sep 15, 2006, at 12:16 PM, Michael Madigan wrote:
=>
=> > Did you think that one up all by yourself?
=>
=> No I think that was supposed to be vengeance for my previous
=> comments exposing his and Ed's tendency to circle jerk each
=> other (metaphorically speaking) around people Ed pretends to
=> be "above" (but which Hal, to his credit, does not believe
=> himself to be so far above that he doesn't mix it up with
=> them from time to time).
=> I believe I even used the term "masterbatory" to describe
=> the part of his reply to Pete that he misrepresented as
=> intellectual. Hence the payback by calling me a "mass debator"...
=>
=> (Yikes, talk about the wrong imagery for a sunny Friday
=> afternoon...Sorry everyone...)
=>
=> All the same I did chuckle at it, and took it as a sign of hope...
=> With such an agile vocabulary as he has demonstrated in this
=> and other epistles, he may one day shock everyone and post
=> an original thought.
=>
=> ;-)
=>
=> - Bob
=>

LOL.  You have one hell of an imagination.  If you want to get into a battle of
wits, stop flattering yourself and get some ordnance.

HALinNY