Thanks Andy I'll take a look at Godaddy. Is there a reason you have been using easyspace rather than Godaddy ?

Andy Davies wrote:
Paul,
a quick check of the ntl site
https://ntl.netbenefit.com/products/products_prices.cfm
shows that they charge £25 to transfer in a .com domain name plus £25 a
year for subsequent years plus £19 if you ever want to transfer out again.
These prices are ott - I have used easyspace in the uk but quite honestly
you need a reason not to use Godaddy for domain names and probably for
basic web hosting.

A quick look at foxpertise.com suggests that you just have some xhtml pages
plus a few images and css files - you should be able to ftp or frontpage
your whole directory tree off your present site and upload it to your new
one.

Those of you "across the pond" can skip this one <g>

I am currently with ntl as my broadband provider and as such I have web
space at http://homepage.ntlworld.com/paul.a.newton which I am not using.

The domain foxpertise.com is currently hosted in Kenya. Does anybody
know if I can dump the Kenya host and simply have foxpertise.com point
to the ntl web space ?  If so, how would I go about doing that ?

If, as I suspect, it is not as simple as that, I might be better off
looking for a UK hosting service for foxpertise.com - preferably one
which can help me with the transfer from the existing host in Kenya.
Any recommendations ?  I only want something very basic.