On Tuesday 10 October 2006 13:09, Jean Laeremans wrote:
> On 10/10/06, Pete Theisen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > On Tuesday 10 October 2006 03:01, Dominic Burford wrote:
> >
> > Hi Dominic!
> >
> > Yeah, trouble with stuff like this is some dim bulb will get an idea from
> > it and take a shot at Tony Blair. Cops in GB don't have guns so they will
> > lose a few just trying to collar him.
>
> So you believe the agents protecting Blair don't have guns ? Not every
> cop is a street cop....

Hi Jean!

To hear the left tell it, guns are obsolete for a civilization such as the UK.
I hope they get the perp and take no casualties themselves in any case. I
also hope Blair stays under cover. See him on TV it looks like he is
completely unprotected except for a Bearskin hat or two armed with spears.

Regards,

Pete