On 07/29/2011 08:31 AM, John Harvey wrote:
> I seem to recall something about how the communists seized peoples guns as a
> part of their strategy, just prior to killing them by the millions, as did
> Hitler. You can have mine, when you pry them from my cold, dead fingers!
>
> John Harvey

Correct.  When a communist regime come to power within a country, about
30% of the countries population will be exterminated in a societal
re-engineering, but I think this would hold true whenever any extremist
group raises to power, whether they be on the right, like Religious
Righter extremist or Islamic extremist, or are coming from the from left
wing extremist groups.

http://www.sovietstory.com/about-the-film/flash-trailer/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SYWeynMDcBU&feature=player_detailpage

Regards,