On 10/11/06, Stephen the Cook <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Jean Laeremans <> wrote:
> On 10/11/06, Charlie Coleman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
>> Ah. So you're not so much damning a past decision. You're mainly
>> agreeing that N. Korea can't be reasoned with and so we should
>> invade them now. Right?
>>
> That's a marvellous idea, apart from the fact that it's next to
> impossible...

What?  All you need is a few submarines who just pop up and let loose a few
ballistic missiles.  Dip down, repeat.  Oh, pull out all of our troops
before hand, and let them have the entire garlic region.

They will then spread their troops across the entire nation.  Now you just
empower the Japanese to be the warriors of old.

Yup and before you can say 'Bad Steve' their big brothers across the
border get real angry and launch a few of their own toys...
Busch knows damn well why he doesn't venture there..and so
unfortunately do the N Koreans...

A+
jml