PHB?

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf
Of Chet Gardiner
Sent: Wednesday, October 11, 2006 8:43 PM
To: profox@leafe.com
Subject: Re: [JOB] Looking for a VFP to .NET conversion team

"competitive"?  "Up to date"?

The software either works or it doesn't work.  It doesn't sound like this
software is being sold to anyone else, right, Stephen?

I just went through this shiite four years ago.  The idiots that ran the
company I was working for (into the ground) made the decision to get the
software "up to date and competitive" and ended up bankrupting the company
and selling what was left and the customer list to a competitor.

This sounds very PHB to me...