Adam Buckland wrote:
> AKA ... we need the rest of the world to be in the same sh*t as us so we
> look competitive..

Hi Adam,

Automation is such that there isn't really enough work to justify the
kind of labor usage of a hundred years ago. The third world is cheaper
for manufacturers only because of Human Rights violations being ignored.

I fail to see how raising wage and labor standards to modern levels
constitutes sh*t.

--
Regards,

Pete