On Mon, Dec 12, 2011 at 7:48 AM, john harvey <john.har...@shelbynet.com> wrote:
> Hmmm, "It's the economy stupid" comes to mind. I believe Obama will be
> defeated because of his ineptitude. How anyone could have ever voted for him
> is beyond me. How did y'all expect a community organizer, who had never even
> run a lemonade stand, to come in and run this great country? I guess if you
> count his running the country as - he has tried to "run" us into the ground,
> he has been pretty successful. Otherwise, not so much. If only he were an
> honorable samurai ....

-------------------------

Neither candidate in the 2008 cycle was going to have a positive
rating as of now.  Recessions have a way of squashing the life out of
everything.  So you are right it is the economy.  It is a world
economy as well and we are all smacked around by the potential
implosion of the euro.  The markets are effected by the potential fall
out at a bank level and it hurts USA companies across the board.

I didn't vote for him because I wasn't in need for change.  The change
that the conservatives are pushing is just a rebirth of trickle down
economics.  Did they already try that and outside of a few people
getting really really rich not much real money trickled down?  Sure we
felt that everything was great when we measured our wealth against
real estate.  But no income was being generated in the middle class to
support those huge values.

Real Estate isn't trading stocks where you jump around to buy low and
sell high.  But that is what it became.  That generated all of the DIY
or business environments to sell you upgrades to support the higher
price in your selling value.

--
Stephen Russell

901.246-0159 cell