On Tue, Dec 13, 2011 at 2:18 PM, MB Software Solutions, LLC
<mbsoftwaresoluti...@mbsoftwaresolutions.com> wrote:
> On 12/12/2011 1:48 AM, Michael Madigan wrote:
>> All they want to talk about is that he cheated on his wife 34 years ago
>

> Would it matter if he cheated on her only last year?  Curious as to the
> years reference.
>
> Hey, I don't care if he's straight, gay, an orgy guy, or Mormon.  I just
> want a leader who will get us out of this financial mess and run us like
> a successful company.  Surely such a leader exists????

Thought we were a Republic and not a "company."

Not sure a CEO / MBA mindset can run the USA well.  The leadership
skills are vastly different.  You may be able to bully a board but not
a bipartisan congress.

--
Stephen Russell

901.246-0159 cell