Dan,
You don't use sql in your forms? Why not?

On 31 Jan 2012 20:13, "Dan Covill" <dcov...@san.rr.com> wrote:

John:

The main gotcha I know of in going from 7 to 9 is in the SQL logic,
which is unlikely to appear in a form method.  So you should be able to
twiddle the form in VFP9, then run it in 7, so long as you don't use any
of the VFP9-specific enhancements.

FWIW, the longer I work with 9, the quicker I am to convert to using it.
 The SQL logic is the only place I've ever had to do any real work, and
9 is faster and neater.  Replace the run-times and your in business.

Dan

On 01/31/12 11:37, John J. Mihaljevic wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> If someone wants their VFP 7 system mod...

http://leafe.com/archives/byMID/profox/4f2883ce.2030...@san.rr.com

** All postings, unless explicitly stated otherwise, are the opinions of
the author, and do not cons...
Report [OT] Abuse: http://leafe.com/reportAbuse/4f2883ce.2030...@san.rr.com

multipart/alternative
  text/html