 From: Kurt Wendt <kurtwe...@waitex.com>
To: profox@leafe.com
Sent: Wednesday, February 8, 2012 5:14 PM
Subject: RE: USAGE Of Memos, Stability & an Error!

Michael,

As for item #1 - I asked my Tech here - and he didn't know (we don't do any HW
or Network support for this particular client).

For 2 - he says they do have one.

FYI - their server - they have several where their employees log into via Thin
Clients. And, those servers are NOT the ones that have the Database system on
it. But, some user was running some presentation SW on a thin client - and that
thin client gobbled up the resources on that server - which then caused the
user running our DBF system to have their session crash.

So - that's the story...

-K-