Might not have liked the new sticks. Happens sometimes even when you think that
you got the right stuff. Possible that the new operate at a higher speed and
the motherboard doesn't deal with them.

Michael Oke, II
661-349-6221

Contents of this and all messages are intended for their designated recipient.