From: profox-boun...@leafe.com [mailto:profox-boun...@leafe.com] On Behalf
Of Paul McNett
Sent: Thursday, March 29, 2012 8:55 PM
To: profox@leafe.com
Subject: Re: [JOB] VFP 9/8/SQL/WestWind Contract to Perm / Dallas/Plano

Companies will eventually realize that the development team doesn't need to
be in the same physical room together, at least most of the time. In fact,
everyone would probably be more productive if they were free of
distractions. Until that time, it is frustrating for telecommuters to look
for work because probably 90% of the jobs that match your skillset say "no
telecommuting".

Paul