so how come you wrote your post as case-sensitive?

Because usenet fora users told me it is injury to cap letters, even if i shout.

WHY DIDN'T YOU JUST SKIP THE SHIFT KEY COMPLETELY?

Ordinarly, my app's skip the shift key. I just do use them when it is necessary ; in some situations, customers need to be awarded more significantly than usually, and THEN i use caps.

The only reason that case-sensitivity is an issue is because the first computers had limited storage. Full-font alphabets were a luxury, as were unambiguous dates. Now that we have the bandwidth to indulge in mirroring actual human written communication, we should take advantage of it. No?

NO, because the melting-pot of your developper's brain mustn't contanimate your clients. The real need is the less energy necessary to significantly read something, not making further questions about it.

No? Well then please be consistent. Do not use upper AND lower case in your writing and your posts here. Start a trend!

I will use them, when mutual respect must go on or have a good context place, and -evidently- when grammatical rules applies.

HALinNY

Gérard.

P.S. : But yu know, it's a world's wide known problem, shown at every normalization programming language & variables session ;o)