It runs on 64-bit machines, but there are quirks.

----- Original Message -----
From: Christina Bull <t...@datahouse.com.au>
To: 'ProFox Email List' <profox@leafe.com>
Sent: Wednesday, April 18, 2012 6:26 AM
Subject: RE: Is this right?

Scenario is that I've developed a little QB add on and am launching out in the
wild for sale.  I've realised I haven't tested it in a Win 7 64 bit environment
(der, missed that...) and I figure as long as I'm not using 32bit libraries, I
should be fine... right?

I'll test it tomorrow on the 64bit back at the office, but was just also
interested in what you guys said.  (I read the ProFox archives, but then came
across that win compatibility link and wondered....)

Christina