Excuse me if this was recently discussed because I thought it was, but
couldn't find it.  I want to synchronize several VFP9 dbf files.  A user
uses her laptop and then when she returns to the office want's to
synchronize the dbf's with the server.  A full two way synchronization.

I have looked at DBFSync but it requires selecting each dbf and each
field to synchronize.  I suppose once you set it up, that would be okay.

Does anyone use synchronization effectively in their applications?

TIA

--
Jeff

Jeff Johnson