-----Original Message-----
From: profox-boun...@leafe.com [mailto:profox-boun...@leafe.com] On Behalf Of
Michael Madigan
Sent: Wednesday, May 23, 2012 1:21 PM

I guess you weren't conscious for the Anti-Bush bashing from 2000 - 20012?
_______________________________
 From: Kurt Wendt <kurtwe...@waitex.com>
To: ProFox Email List <profox@leafe.com>

Excellent response there Ricardo - Touche!

I actually changed my subscription to the list a few days back - so I
can see the [OT] communications. However, so far I find it frustrating
since it seems about the ONLY Topic on here is Obama Bashing - as well
as Bashing of Dem's! Which is a really sad state of affairs. Its one of
the reasons I hate to get involved with political discussions.

It seems that EVERY DAMNED Time a Dem gets to be President - the ENTIRE
Time the Rep's keep trying to Bash the Pres. - and the Dem Pres can
NEVER Do right! And, they always try and TRY to get the Dem thrown out
of office. Yet - when there is a Rep in the Oval Office - I do NOT Seem
to see that occurring quite as much.

Of course - the problems are even deeper - with all the Damned Lobbyists
in Washington - and ALL of them being BOUGHT OUT by the Highest
CORPORATE Bidder! No wonder our Darned Country is in such a DAMNED Sad
State!

Well - that's my 2 cents...

I will probably just go back and change my subscription - since this
darned [OT] just looks too Damned Depressing!

-K-