They keep calling Sarah an idiot, are they honestly going to tell us that Joe
Biden is smarter than her?

----- Original Message -----
From: Pete Theisen <petethei...@verizon.net>
To: ProFox Email List <profox@leafe.com>
Sent: Wednesday, May 23, 2012 8:04 PM
Subject: Re: [OT] Can't lie well enough or fast enough

On 05/23/2012 01:44 PM, Kurt Wendt wrote:

> had the nerve to put someone in the White House who sounded on TV -
> when he gave speeches - like a Southern HillBilly! Just the way he
> spoke. It was LUDICROUS!

Hi Kurt,

I thought he was funny :-)

> But, in the end - I don't think there was a Single time that people
> tried to put a case against him - and try to impeach him - like has
> been done to a number of our past Dem Presidents.
>
> I was glad to see a Pres. on TV again - who actually sounded
> Intelligent when he spoke to our country - even though I know you and
> Pete totally Hate Obama!

"Hate Obama" is the wrong phrase. We hate to see an entertainer trying
statesmanship and failing catastrophically. Especially when we really
need a statesman.

> Of course, if somehow Hillary had won - you both would have Basher
> her just as much!

Nice to see that you know our hearts and minds so well.

> Yet - if that Idiot woman from Alaska had gotten into office - you
> both probably would have thought she was the GREATEST Thing since
> Sliced Bread!!!

Idiot? If she is an Idiot how come the Ds get turned inside out when
they debate her? Most won't even try. Have you challenged her?
--
Regards,

Pete
http://pete-theisen.com/