The main reason for a class, IMHO, is if you need to adjust anything, add a
property or method. To make a class from the offset means you have choices
later. And anyone who programs will know, the original simple idea is
probably not what you end up with. Its not like classes are hard to make.
And in this case you can setall your own class and not affect others.
Al