Can someone help?

I have lately been getting this error message and would like to know if
there is a way to recreate the file.  Would anyone on this list be able to
tell me how to do this, or otherwise remove the reference to it, if it's
inconsequential?  This is the error message:

"Memo file c:\program files\microsoft visual foxpro 9\foxtask.fpt is missing
or is invalid."

I have not started full development, on this new program but as I set the
message crops up when I try to do a number of development settings, like
"add"ing my baselib.vcx class library into the Classes tab in the Project
Manager, or even registering the classlib under the VFP
"Tools/options/controls" Visual class libraries.

I hope a re-install of VFP9Sp1 is not necessary, though I'm not adverse to
it. :(

Pablo
Value persons above all, not things.
Valora personas sobre todo, no cosas.