Thanks.

--
rk

-----Original Message-----
From: profoxtech-boun...@leafe.com [mailto:profoxtech-boun...@leafe.com] On
Behalf Of Ed Leafe
Sent: Monday, July 02, 2012 5:01 PM
To: profoxt...@leafe.com
Subject: [ADMIN] Abuse on the lists

        I have received a flood of complaints from list members about the
recent disgusting posts of hatred. The poster has been suspended from the tech
list for a period of two weeks.

        I am sorry for having to take this action, but we've always had a
sensible policy of permitting all sorts of posts on the OT list, but
restricting the profoxtech list to technical matters. Some people receive the
list at work, and cannot be having such backwards, brainless hate spewing into
their inbox.

-- Ed Leafe