From: profoxtech-boun...@leafe.com [mailto:profoxtech-boun...@leafe.com] On
Behalf Of Carl Lindner
Sent: Wednesday, July 11, 2012 5:40 PM
To: profoxt...@leafe.com
Subject: RE: VFP9-Reporting

Sytze,

I ran across this problem last week.  I used adir and looked for "DEVICE="
in expr.  Out of 500 or so reports the problem appeared in 20 or so.  I opened
the reports and uncheched the printer environment.

Crude, but it seems to have worked with minimal time invested.

I could not understand why anyone would want to set it on.  A post earlier this
week indicated it was a bug in SP2 that was resolved with a hotfix.

Carl