I've started using Photoscape which is free.

----- Original Message -----
From: Mike Copeland <m...@ggisoft.com>
To: ProFox Email List <profox@leafe.com>
Sent: Friday, July 13, 2012 12:46 PM
Subject: [NF]  Grahpics design software for Windows platform

Anyone have any advice for which software to look into for Graphics
Design on the Windows platform? I'm looking for something in the realm
of Adobe Illustrator...Adobe Photoshop, but without the price tag. Not
necessarily free, just less $.

About the only ones I'm familiar with is Gimp and Corel Draw.

Any others?

Thanks in advance for any feedback!

Mike Copeland

http://leafe.com/archives/byMID/profox/500050e9.8090...@ggisoft.com