Well, all my views are created on the fly using CREATEOBJECT(), amazing fast.
Therefore when I set the default value for the parent view I make it call the
"NewId()"
function. The PK is created when a new record is inserted.
When I Append Blank in the child views I already know the FKey.

As the MDI form is destroyed so are the views.
For each instance the View has a different name(SYS(2015) in the database but
the Alias
is given by me and belongs to the DataSession defined.

E.

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---