From: Dan Covill [mailto:dcov...@san.rr.com]
Sent: Saturday, August 11, 2012 11:05 AM
To: profox@leafe.com
Subject: Re: just installed vfpro-9

On 08/10/12 16:19, Gary Jeurink wrote:
> Recently installed vfoxpro-9 and I still have 6.0 and all of it's working
> projects. If I start up version 6.0, the applications all work but in 9.0
> they all crash. Where do I start to get each to run in ver. 9 or do I have
> to build each from scratch. I upgraded because 6.0 was freezing up
> occasionally in Win7 64 bit.

The only real incompatibility I know of is with SQL statements, VFP9
does not tolerate some non-standard syntax that earlier versions
allowed.  If you're crashing on SQL selects, look at SET ENGINEBEHAVIOR.
(You will catch these on compiles also, so if your compiling OK that's
not the problem.)

Anyway, the place to start is by defining 'crash'.  <g>

Dan Covill