Gary Jeurink wrote on 2012-08-15:
>  Last issue... I hope. I rebuilt as an application with the changes and it
>  runs fine but it opens with the command window on top of it. How do I
push
>  the application on top. I don't see a z-order.
>
>  Gary Jeurink

Gary,

If the command window is set to Dockable, it is always on top.
Right click the Command window title bar to change the setting.

You could also issue the command
        HIDE WINDOW "COMMAND"

Ctrl+F2 will bring it back. So will
        SHOW WINDOW "COMMAND"

The command window will disappear if you have a READ EVENTS in the mix.

Tracy Pearson
PowerChurch Software