From: profoxtech-boun...@leafe.com [mailto:profoxtech-boun...@leafe.com] On
Behalf Of Stephen Russell
Sent: Wednesday, August 22, 2012 9:56 AM
To: profoxt...@leafe.com
Subject: Re: Help!! With grid event .AfterRowColChange

On Wed, Aug 22, 2012 at 7:03 AM, Michael Savage <msav...@golden.net> wrote:
> That is exactly what is happening.. If the before value... issue you
> mention. Where should I put my validation code, so that when I click
> on the check box column, it goes to the right row.

The event  " AfterRowColChange" is where you capture Where you are in the
control by row and column location.  You then pass those values to the method
you create to do your intended task.

OOP mindset of have the least amount of code to do what is intended.
In AfterRowColChange event all you need to catch is where and what.
You then pass those tidbits to the method that updates the true data within
this grid.