Whoa! Excellent pricing! Have they been stable?

Thanks Tracy!

Mike

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re: DBI-Tech's COM Tools
From: Tracy Pearson <tr...@powerchurch.com>
To: profoxt...@leafe.com
Date: 11/2/2012 2:36 PM

Mike Copeland wrote on 2012-11-02:

  My bottom line on DBI is "no recommendation". It's not the product as
  much as the company. They have the attitude that once they "have" you by
  taking your money, they can milk you forever, and ever, and ever.
There has to be better solutions available other than DBI. Making it in
  Fox with a grid would be my choice now if I hadn't already given DBI the
  $ for the component.
Mike
-------- Original Message -------- Subject: Re: DBI-Tech's COM Tools
From: MB Software Solutions, LLC
<mbsoftwaresoluti...@mbsoftwaresolutions.com> To: profoxt...@leafe.com
Date: 11/2/2012 1:14 PM On 11/2/2012 1:58 PM, Mike Copeland wrote: I've
used DBI software for years. Some of their components have bugs, but
they require that you purchase a support contract before they will even
confirm that their product has a bug (which would clarify the need to
work around the problem.) They sell you the license, then want to
charge you by the year to respond to queries about their own product
not working as it should.
Halfway decent product, but god forbid you ever need tech support or
  want to confirm a bug.

  Thanks for the feedback, Mike.  Have you used the calendaring controls
  specifically?

Mike,

I've used some of the DBI controls. For the calendar we went with CodeJock -
ActiveX COM Overview http://tinyurl.com/btuw6na

Tracy Pearson
PowerChurch Software