On 11/2/2012 3:58 PM, Tracy Pearson wrote:
Mike Copeland wrote on 2012-11-02:
  Whoa! Excellent pricing! Have they been stable?

  Thanks Tracy!

  Mike

Mike,

I have a really old version of 10.3.1.

They are shipping version 15.3.1.

The Calendar control is what I've been using. I've not attached data to it.
I do not allow it to manage changes.
It has been stable for our customers. There was a random C5 in VFP code that
I was having trouble tracking down. It only happened when the Calendar
control was in use. I haven't heard it being a problem in a couple of years.
So yes, I believe it is stable.

When I needed some support from them, they were response. I don't know if my
request was already being worked on, it  was added 3 days after I made it.

Like Mike said, the price looks good and the product looks good. (Why DBI's site was so shitty at showing full sized images I have no idea.)

Do they have samples in VFP code?

--
Mike Babcock, MCP
MB Software Solutions, LLC