If 50 years ago that drunken fight resulted in a felony conviction, then yes
you have forfeited your right to vote. Keep in mind that that doesn't stop
people from voting anyway.

I don't understand the queues either but it might have a bit to do with the
ridiculousness of some of the ballots.

Michael Oke, II
661-349-6221

Contents of this and all messages are intended for their designated recipient.