On 11/09/2012 02:30 AM, lelandj wrote:

Pete, can't Florida get her voting system together?  LOL

I'm glad the election didn't come down to Florida's 29 electoral votes;
because, I'm pretty sure the Republican controlled state would have
followed along the lines of the 2000 election that put GWB in office.

Finally; three hours ago:

http://elections.huffingtonpost.com/2012/results

What would Texas have done, given that close a result?

Perhaps the Florida officials responsible for running the elections
should consult with an expert on the subject to find opportunities how
the Florida voting system might be improved.  I'm sure there are some
fine experts, as the other 49 states, including NY and NJ, that were
ravaged by hurricane Sandy, got it right.

Ducked the question, as usual. You don't know about your own state, do you.
--
Regards,

Pete
http://pete-theisen.com/