On 11/11/2012 03:39 PM, Michael Oke wrote:
And again I tell you that anything of this nature is being bashed as harmful.
It would disenfranchise certain voters. I personally have no issue with
something of this nature being instituted but that would probably require
federal intervention.

OK, I understand the importance of making the public as comfortable as possible to get the vote out. That's particularly important for minorities, so there must be a balanced approach.

Regards,

LelandJ

Michael Oke, II
661-349-6221

Contents of this and all messages are intended for their designated recipient.