On 11/12/2012 12:41 PM, Stephen Russell wrote:
On Mon, Nov 12, 2012 at 12:14 PM, lelandj <lela...@mail.smvfp.com> wrote:

On 11/12/2012 10:25 AM, Nicholas Geti wrote:

In Connecticut one has to show a drivers license with a photo ID on it.

There are many individual that are qualified to vote, that don't have a
driver license.  A better system would be to key on a unique Voter ID, that
is issued during registration; after, the individual is scrutinized to
ensure eligibility.

Why not get finger prints over the next set of elections?  I works on my
laptop very well.

Yeah, now you're getting the idea.

Anyway, I had though about having the voting machine scan the voter's thumb print, rather than requiring an electronic signature.

Anyway, the internet may not yet be ready to handle a voting system.

For example, a company like Microsoft might require all its employees to report to a area, where they would be required to cast votes for Republican candidates, while being observed by management. Anyone not casting his/her vote for Repulican candidates, would be immediately terminated. LOL

http://www.technologyreview.com/news/506741/why-you-cant-vote-online/

Regards,

LelandJ

Also take images from drivers licence  because that use to work on my other
laptop .