Hi Ed

Yeah, too good. I know, I got Dabo under my belt. When I got your framework for
VFP
I changed it quite a bit before I sold the first program.
I have been studying Python for almost a year now and I am ready to tackle Dabo.

But, RealBasic is so much like what I know already...

E.

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---