Got this email today from my dear old Mum.  Thought I'd share it.

Are you sick of trying to find what you want in and around the control
panel?
Well here's a neat trick in Windows 7/8 that will help you out:

1) Create a new folder on your desktop.

2) Rename it exactly as shown below...
Super Control.{ED7BA470-8E54-465E-825C-99712043E01C}

NB: You can cut and paste the name from here to make it easier.

3) It will change to the control panel icon instead of a folder

4) Open it or double-click on it. Every possible setting/function will be
listed right there in the one place.

Depending on your system this can be around 282 settings :-)

NOTE: Where you see "Super Control" you can call it anything. The dot and
the following brackets and numbers must stay exactly as is :-)

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---