Thanks Dan! It works great. I am now printing invoices with no blank pages. Only one little problem left; a blank page prints on the default printer.

I have tried many things but can't see why it is happening. It happens when I start the second invoice job and when it exits the application.

It must be in the way I am printing to a file. Something to do with the set device to printer or set printer on or set printer to.

Jeff

Jeff Johnson
j...@san-dc.com
(623) 582-0323